Scrabble word: UNCTUOUS
Is UNCTUOUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNCTUOUS in various dictionaries:
- adj - unpleasantly and excessively suave or ingratiating in manner or speech
- Characterized by affected, exaggerated, or insincere earnestness: “the unctuous, complacent court composer who is consumed with envy and self-loathing” (Rhoda Koenig).
- Having the quality or characteristics of oil or ointment; slippery.
- Containing or composed of oil or fat.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “insincerely, self-servingly, or smugly agreeable or earnest”: an ambitious and unctuous assistant; gave the dictator a fulsome introduction; oily praise; oleaginous hypocrisy; smarmy self-importance.
- adv - containing or resembling grease [adj GREASIER, GREASIEST] : GREASILY
There are 8 letters in UNCTUOUS: C N O S T U U U
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNCTUOUS, to go: UNCTUOUS?
Rearrange the letters in UNCTUOUS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of UNCTUOUS
6 letters out of UNCTUOUS
5 letters out of UNCTUOUS
4 letters out of UNCTUOUS
3 letters out of UNCTUOUS
2 letters out of UNCTUOUS
Images for UNCTUOUS
Lookup in Wiki for UNCTUOUS
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.