Scrabble word: UNCROWNED
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNCROWNED exist?
Definitions of UNCROWNED in dictionaries:
- adj - not having an (artificial) crown on a tooth
- adj - not (especially not yet) provided with a crown
- Yet to be crowned: an uncrowned queen.
- Having the power or influence of a monarch or other prominent figure but not the title: the uncrowned king of the espionage world.
- verb - to deprive of a crown
There are 9 letters in UNCROWNED: C D E N N O R U W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNCROWNED plus a wildcard: UNCROWNED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNCROWNED
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNCROWNED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.