Scrabble word: UNCOVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNCOVER exist?
Definitions of UNCOVER in dictionaries:
- verb - make visible
- verb - remove all or part of one's clothes to show one's body
- To remove the cover from: uncovered the saucepan.
- To manifest or disclose; reveal: uncovered new evidence.
- To remove the hat from, as in respect or reverence.
- To remove a cover.
- To bare the head in respect or reverence.
- verb - to remove the covering from
There are 7 letters in UNCOVER: C E N O R U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNCOVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNCOVER plus a wildcard: UNCOVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNCOVER
Images for UNCOVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.