Scrabble word: UNBROKEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNBROKEN exist?
Definitions of UNBROKEN in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by continuous or uninterrupted extension in space or time or sequence
- adj - not subdued or trained for service or use
- adj - (of farmland) not plowed
- adj - (especially of promises or contracts) not violated or disregarded
- adj - not broken
- Not tampered with; intact: an unbroken dozen.
- Not violated or breached: unbroken promises.
- Uninterrupted; continuous: unbroken silence.
- Not tamed or broken to harness: unbroken horses.
- Not disordered or disturbed: unbroken family ties.
- adv - shattered [adj] : BROKENLY