Scrabble word: UNBROKEN
Is UNBROKEN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of UNBROKEN in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by continuous or uninterrupted extension in space or time or sequence
- adj - not subdued or trained for service or use
- adj - (of farmland) not plowed
- adj - (especially of promises or contracts) not violated or disregarded
- adj - not broken
- Not tampered with; intact: an unbroken dozen.
- Not violated or breached: unbroken promises.
- Uninterrupted; continuous: unbroken silence.
- Not tamed or broken to harness: unbroken horses.
- Not disordered or disturbed: unbroken family ties.
- adv - shattered [adj] : BROKENLY
There are 8 letters in UNBROKEN: B E K N N O R U
Click to search all anagrams of UNBROKEN plus a wildcard: UNBROKEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNBROKEN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNBROKEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.