Scrabble word: UNATTENDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNATTENDED exist?
Definitions of UNATTENDED in dictionaries:
- adj - not watched
- adj - lacking accompaniment or a guard or escort
- adj - lacking a caretaker
- Not being attended to, looked after, or watched: an unattended fire.
- Having no attendants: unattended gasoline pumps.
- Not being paid attention to or listened to: an unattended question.
- verb - to be present at
There are 10 letters in UNATTENDED: A D D E E N N T T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNATTENDED plus a wildcard: UNATTENDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNATTENDED
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNATTENDED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.