Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UMIAK
In which Scrabble dictionary does UMIAK exist?
Definitions of UMIAK in dictionaries:
- A large open Eskimo boat made of skins stretched on a wooden frame, usually propelled by paddles.
- n - an open Eskimo boat
There are 5 letters in UMIAK: A I K M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UMIAK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UMIAK plus a wildcard: UMIAK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UMIAK
Images for UMIAK
- umiak Manned by Eskimo Women in the Waters Off the Coast of Greenland
- umiak - large open boats made of seal or walrus skins these boats ...
- Fileumiak racers.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- umiak skin boat built by Corey
- Filumiak Anchorage Museum George Chacon 26 May 2007.JPG - Wikipedia
- umiak 1 - uluda szlk
- Launching The umiak I Alaska Travel Photos