Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UMBILICUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does UMBILICUS exist?
Definitions of UMBILICUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a scar where the umbilical cord was attached
- See <A href="AHD3_N.
- A small opening or depression similar to a navel, as the hollow at the base of the shell of some gastropod mollusks, one of the openings in the shaft of a feather, or the hilum of a seed.
- n - a depression in the abdomen
There are 9 letters in UMBILICUS: B C I I L M S U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UMBILICUS plus a wildcard: UMBILICUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UMBILICUS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UMBILICUS
- Anatomy of a Toddler - umbilicus Flickr - Photo Sharing
- umbilicus brian jackson
- Fileumbilicus urbis.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- ... Abdominoplasty final reconstruction of umbilicus (belly button).jpg
- Dias com rvores umbilicus rupestris
- umbilicus parviflorus.JPG
- umbilicus rupestris Dueas (Cudillero) 06062006
- umbilicus rupestris subsp. rupestris
- umbilicus intermedius Cotyledon intermedius ...
- Nagarjuna groping Anushkas creamy belly button and navel Tamil ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.