Scrabble word: TYPIFY
Is TYPIFY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TYPIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - embody the essential characteristics of or be a typical example of
- verb - express indirectly by an image, form, or model
- To serve as a typical example of; embody the essential characteristics of: a painting that typifies the artist’s work.
- To represent by an image, a form, or a model; symbolize or prefigure.
- verb - to serve as a typical example of
There are 6 letters in TYPIFY: F I P T Y Y
Click to search all anagrams of TYPIFY plus a wildcard: TYPIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TYPIFY
Images for TYPIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.