Scrabble word: TYPECAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does TYPECAST exist?
Definitions of TYPECAST in dictionaries:
- verb - cast repeatedly in the same kind of role
- verb - identify as belonging to a certain type
- To cast in an acting role akin or natural to one’s own personality or fitted to one’s physical appearance.
- To assign (a performer) repeatedly to the same kind of part.
- verb - to cast in an acting role befitting one's own nature
There are 8 letters in TYPECAST: A C E P S T T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TYPECAST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TYPECAST plus a wildcard: TYPECAST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TYPECAST
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TYPECAST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.