Scrabble word: TYMPANUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does TYMPANUM exist?
Definitions of TYMPANUM in dictionaries:
- noun - the main cavity of the ear
- noun - the membrane in the ear that vibrates to sound
- noun - a large hemispherical brass or copper percussion instrument with a drumhead that can be tuned by adjusting the tension on it
- The ornamental recessed space or panel enclosed by the cornices of a triangular pediment.
- A similar space between an arch and the lintel of a portal or window.
- The diaphragm of a telephone.
- noun - the middle ear
There are 8 letters in TYMPANUM: A M M N P T U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TYMPANUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TYMPANUM plus a wildcard: TYMPANUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TYMPANUM
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TYMPANUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.