Scrabble word: TYMPANUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does TYMPANUM exist?
Definitions of TYMPANUM in dictionaries:
- noun - the main cavity of the ear
- noun - the membrane in the ear that vibrates to sound
- noun - a large hemispherical brass or copper percussion instrument with a drumhead that can be tuned by adjusting the tension on it
- The ornamental recessed space or panel enclosed by the cornices of a triangular pediment.
- A similar space between an arch and the lintel of a portal or window.
- The diaphragm of a telephone.
- noun - the middle ear