Scrabble word: TWINKLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TWINKLING exist?
Definitions of TWINKLING in dictionaries:
- noun - a very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat)
- verb - gleam or glow intermittently
- verb - emit or reflect light in a flickering manner
- adj - shining intermittently with a sparkling light
- The act of blinking.
- A blink or twinkle: the twinkling of a starry sky.
- The time it takes to blink once; an instant: disappeared in the twinkling of an eye.