Scrabble word: TWINKLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TWINKLING exist?
Definitions of TWINKLING in dictionaries:
- noun - a very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat)
- verb - gleam or glow intermittently
- verb - emit or reflect light in a flickering manner
- adj - shining intermittently with a sparkling light
- The act of blinking.
- A blink or twinkle: the twinkling of a starry sky.
- The time it takes to blink once; an instant: disappeared in the twinkling of an eye.
There are 9 letters in TWINKLING: G I I K L N N T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TWINKLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TWINKLING plus a wildcard: TWINKLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TWINKLING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TWINKLING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.