Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TWANGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does TWANGED exist?
Definitions of TWANGED in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to sound with a twang
- verb - sound with a twang
- verb - twitch or throb with pain
- verb - pluck (strings of an instrument)
- verb - pronounce with a nasal twang
- v - to make a sharp, vibrating sound
There are 7 letters in TWANGED: A D E G N T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TWANGED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TWANGED plus a wildcard: TWANGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TWANGED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TWANGED
- The Burger Barns Set (Photo by Groovehouse for Houston Press)
- BARNES & NOBLE twanged (Regan Reilly Series 4) by Carol Higgins ...
- twanged (Regan Reilly book 4) by Carol Higgins Clark
- Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell Writers Revue
- You always hear that people want to see something different. Then you ...
- Pic Of The Week Top 5 Drivers Cars Ever - PistonHeads
- The Sports Lounge April 2010
- MissInfo.tv Preview M.I.A. Doobie (Prod. by Danja)
- The Inspiration and Historic Homes Behind Somewhere My Love One ...
- The Magic Twanger twangs and having twanged moves on - Comic Strip ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.