Scrabble word: TURNAROUND
In which Scrabble dictionary does TURNAROUND exist?
Definitions of TURNAROUND in dictionaries:
- noun - time need to prepare a vessel or ship for a return trip
- noun - a decision to reverse an earlier decision
- noun - an area sufficiently large for a vehicle to turn around
- noun - act or process of unloading and loading and servicing a vessel or aircraft for a return trip
- noun - turning in the opposite direction
- A space, as in a driveway, permitting the turning around of a vehicle.
- The act or an instance of turning about and facing or moving in the opposite direction; a reversal: Stock prices fell in the morning but rallied in a dramatic afternoon turnaround.
- A shift or change in opinion, loyalty, or allegiance.
- The process of or time needed for loading, unloading, and servicing a ship, an airplane, or other vehicle.
- The process of or time needed for performing a task, especially receiving, completing, and returning an assignment.