Scrabble word: TURNAROUND
In which Scrabble dictionary does TURNAROUND exist?
Definitions of TURNAROUND in dictionaries:
- noun - time need to prepare a vessel or ship for a return trip
- noun - a decision to reverse an earlier decision
- noun - an area sufficiently large for a vehicle to turn around
- noun - act or process of unloading and loading and servicing a vessel or aircraft for a return trip
- noun - turning in the opposite direction
- A space, as in a driveway, permitting the turning around of a vehicle.
- The act or an instance of turning about and facing or moving in the opposite direction; a reversal: Stock prices fell in the morning but rallied in a dramatic afternoon turnaround.
- A shift or change in opinion, loyalty, or allegiance.
- The process of or time needed for loading, unloading, and servicing a ship, an airplane, or other vehicle.
- The process of or time needed for performing a task, especially receiving, completing, and returning an assignment.
There are 10 letters in TURNAROUND: A D N N O R R T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TURNAROUND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TURNAROUND plus a wildcard: TURNAROUND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TURNAROUND
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TURNAROUND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.