Scrabble word: TURKEY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TURKEY exist?
Definitions of TURKEY in dictionaries:
- noun - large gallinaceous bird with fan-shaped tail
- noun - a Eurasian republic in Asia Minor and the Balkans
- noun - a person who does something thoughtless or annoying
- noun - flesh of large domesticated fowl usually roasted
- noun - an event that fails badly or is totally ineffectual
- A large North American bird (Meleagris gallopavo) that has brownish plumage and a bare, wattled head and neck and is widely domesticated for food.
- A related bird (Agriocharis ocellata) of Mexico and Central America, brilliantly colored and having eyelike spots on its tail.
- A person considered inept or undesirable.
- A failure, especially a failed theatrical production or movie.
- Three consecutive strikes in bowling.
- noun - a large American bird