Scrabble word: TURKEY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TURKEY exist?
Definitions of TURKEY in dictionaries:
- noun - large gallinaceous bird with fan-shaped tail
- noun - a Eurasian republic in Asia Minor and the Balkans
- noun - a person who does something thoughtless or annoying
- noun - flesh of large domesticated fowl usually roasted
- noun - an event that fails badly or is totally ineffectual
- A large North American bird (Meleagris gallopavo) that has brownish plumage and a bare, wattled head and neck and is widely domesticated for food.
- A related bird (Agriocharis ocellata) of Mexico and Central America, brilliantly colored and having eyelike spots on its tail.
- A person considered inept or undesirable.
- A failure, especially a failed theatrical production or movie.
- Three consecutive strikes in bowling.
- noun - a large American bird
There are 6 letters in TURKEY: E K R T U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TURKEY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TURKEY plus a wildcard: TURKEY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TURKEY
Images for TURKEY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.