Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TURBULENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TURBULENT exist?
Definitions of TURBULENT in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by unrest or disorder or insubordination
- adj - (of a liquid) agitated vigorously
- Violently agitated or disturbed; tumultuous: turbulent rapids.
- Having a chaotic or restless character or tendency: a turbulent period in history.
- Causing unrest or disturbance; unruly: turbulent, revolutionary undercurrents.
There are 9 letters in TURBULENT: B E L N R T T U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TURBULENT plus a wildcard: TURBULENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TURBULENT
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TURBULENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.