Scrabble word: TURBULENCE
Is TURBULENCE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TURBULENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - unstable flow of a liquid or gas
- noun - instability in the atmosphere
- noun - a state of violent disturbance and disorder (as in politics or social conditions generally)
- The state or quality of being turbulent: times of turbulence and confusion.
- Turbulent flow.
- An eddying motion of the atmosphere that interrupts the flow of wind.
There are 10 letters in TURBULENCE: B C E E L N R T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TURBULENCE
Click to search all anagrams of TURBULENCE plus a wildcard: TURBULENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TURBULENCE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TURBULENCE
Lookup in Wiki for TURBULENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.