Scrabble word: TURBOJET
In which Scrabble dictionary does TURBOJET exist?
Definitions of TURBOJET in dictionaries:
- noun - an airplane propelled by a fanjet engine
- noun - a jet engine in which a fan driven by a turbine provides extra air to the burner and gives extra thrust
- A jet engine having a turbine-driven compressor and developing thrust from the exhaust of hot gases.
- An aircraft in which a turbojet is used.
- noun - a type of jet engine
There are 8 letters in TURBOJET: B E J O R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TURBOJET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TURBOJET plus a wildcard: TURBOJET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TURBOJET
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TURBOJET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.