Scrabble word: TURBINATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TURBINATE exist?
Definitions of TURBINATE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of the scrolled spongy bones of the nasal passages in man and other vertebrates
- adj - of or relating to the scroll-shaped turbinate bones in the nasal passages
- adj - in the shape of a coil
- Shaped like a top.
- Spinning like a top.
- Spiral and decreasing sharply in diameter from base to apex.
- Of, relating to, or designating a small curved bone that extends horizontally along the lateral wall of the nasal passage in higher vertebrates.
There are 9 letters in TURBINATE: A B E I N R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TURBINATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TURBINATE plus a wildcard: TURBINATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TURBINATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TURBINATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.