Scrabble word: TUMBLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUMBLING exist?
Definitions of TUMBLING in dictionaries:
- noun - the gymnastic moves of an acrobat
- verb - fall down, as if collapsing
- verb - cause to topple or tumble by pushing
- verb - roll over and over, back and forth
- verb - fly around
- verb - fall apart
- verb - throw together in a confused mass
- verb - understand, usually after some initial difficulty
- verb - fall suddenly and sharply
- verb - put clothes in a tumbling barrel, where they are whirled about in hot air, usually with the purpose of drying
- verb - suffer a sudden downfall, overthrow, or defeat
- verb - do gymnastics, roll and turn skillfully
- Gymnastics, such as somersaults, rolls, and handsprings, performed without the use of specialized apparatus.
- noun - the sport of gymnastics
There are 8 letters in TUMBLING: B G I L M N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUMBLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUMBLING plus a wildcard: TUMBLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUMBLING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TUMBLING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.