Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TUMBLEWEED
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUMBLEWEED exist?
Definitions of TUMBLEWEED in dictionaries:
- noun - any plant that breaks away from its roots in autumn and is driven by the wind as a light rolling mass
- noun - prickly bushy Eurasian plant
- noun - bushy annual weed of central North America having greenish flowers and winged seeds
- noun - bushy plant of western United States
- Any of various densely branched annual plants, such as amaranth and Russian thistle, that break off from the roots at the end of the growing season and are rolled about by the wind.
There are 10 letters in TUMBLEWEED: B D E E E L M T U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUMBLEWEED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUMBLEWEED plus a wildcard: TUMBLEWEED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUMBLEWEED
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TUMBLEWEED
- Filetumbleweed 038 .jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- This is not my actual tumbleweed. I was driving people)
- Fichiertumbleweed rolling.jpg - Wikipdia
- tumbleweed Picture - Phoenix Arizona tumbleweed - Tumbling tumbleweed ...
- Its complicated tumbleweed In All The Write Places
- Wynken Blynken and Nod 2415 tumbleweed
- tumbleweed Dunes
- here is a smaller one tumbling across a road.
- About Buy Tumble Weed Now Buy tumbleweed Now