Scrabble word: TUMBLEWEED
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUMBLEWEED exist?
Definitions of TUMBLEWEED in dictionaries:
- noun - any plant that breaks away from its roots in autumn and is driven by the wind as a light rolling mass
- noun - prickly bushy Eurasian plant
- noun - bushy annual weed of central North America having greenish flowers and winged seeds
- noun - bushy plant of western United States
- Any of various densely branched annual plants, such as amaranth and Russian thistle, that break off from the roots at the end of the growing season and are rolled about by the wind.