Scrabble word: TUMBLEWEED
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUMBLEWEED exist?
Definitions of TUMBLEWEED in dictionaries:
- noun - any plant that breaks away from its roots in autumn and is driven by the wind as a light rolling mass
- noun - prickly bushy Eurasian plant
- noun - bushy annual weed of central North America having greenish flowers and winged seeds
- noun - bushy plant of western United States
- Any of various densely branched annual plants, such as amaranth and Russian thistle, that break off from the roots at the end of the growing season and are rolled about by the wind.
There are 10 letters in TUMBLEWEED: B D E E E L M T U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUMBLEWEED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUMBLEWEED plus a wildcard: TUMBLEWEED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUMBLEWEED
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TUMBLEWEED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.