Scrabble word: TUBERCULAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUBERCULAR exist?
Definitions of TUBERCULAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a person with pulmonary tuberculosis
- adj - characterized by the presence of tuberculosis lesions or tubercles
- adj - pertaining to or of the nature of a normal tuberosity or tubercle
- adj - relating to tuberculosis or those suffering from it
- adj - constituting or afflicted with or caused by tuberculosis or the tubercle bacillus
- Of, relating to, or covered with tubercles; tuberculate.
- A person having tuberculosis.
There are 10 letters in TUBERCULAR: A B C E L R R T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUBERCULAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUBERCULAR plus a wildcard: TUBERCULAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUBERCULAR
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TUBERCULAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.