Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TUATARA
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUATARA exist?
Definitions of TUATARA in dictionaries:
- noun - only extant member of the order Rhynchocephalia of large spiny lizard-like diapsid reptiles of coastal islands off New Zealand
- n - a large reptile
There are 7 letters in TUATARA: A A A R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUATARA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUATARA plus a wildcard: TUATARA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUATARA
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TUATARA
- ... for a new land speed record The SSC tuatara will push for 275 mph
- The SSC tuatara will be coming out later in 2012 and will offer an ...
- This living fossil named tuatara has a third eye
- Filetuatara.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- tuatara ... living relic of the dinosaur age
- tuatara RelivEarth
- Picture of a tuatara - Not a Lizard
- Sphenodon punctatus female tuatara headshot thumbnail link
- tuatara The Most Primitive Reptile The Mantis Shrimp
- Sphenodon punctatus tuatara eating weta Hemideina sp.