Scrabble word: TROUBLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TROUBLING exist?
Definitions of TROUBLING in dictionaries:
- verb - move deeply
- verb - to cause inconvenience or discomfort to
- verb - disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed
- verb - take the trouble to do something
- verb - cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
- adj - causing distress or worry or anxiety
- verb - to cause anxiety or suffering to
There are 9 letters in TROUBLING: B G I L N O R T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TROUBLING plus a wildcard: TROUBLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TROUBLING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TROUBLING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.