Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRIUMPH
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIUMPH exist?
Definitions of TRIUMPH in dictionaries:
- noun - a successful ending of a struggle or contest
- noun - the exultation of victory
- verb - prove superior
- verb - be ecstatic with joy
- verb - dwell on with satisfaction
- verb - to express great joy
- To be victorious or successful; win.
- To rejoice over a success or victory; exult.
- To receive honors upon return from a victory in ancient Rome.
- The fact of being victorious; victory or conquest.
- A noteworthy or spectacular success.
- Exultation or rejoicing over victory or success.
- A public celebration in ancient Rome to welcome a returning victorious commander and his army.
- A public celebration or spectacular pageant.
- verb - to be victorious
There are 7 letters in TRIUMPH: H I M P R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIUMPH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIUMPH plus a wildcard: TRIUMPH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIUMPH
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRIUMPH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.