Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRINITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRINITY exist?
Definitions of TRINITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
- noun - the union of the Father and Son and Holy Ghost in one Godhead
- noun - three people considered as a unit
- The union of three divine persons, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, in one God.
- n - a group of three
There are 7 letters in TRINITY: I I N R T T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRINITY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRINITY plus a wildcard: TRINITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRINITY
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRINITY
- Sing with the trinity - Soul Shepherding
- Pastors Homily trinity Sunday 2008
- The trinity God is Three in One
- Filetrinity by Jeronimo Cosida.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileFridolin Leiber - Holy trinity.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Little Bit o Ireland - Stage Managers Wedding
- This weekend we observe the Solemnity of the Most Holy trinity a ...
- The Unity and trinity of God - from Fundamentals of Catholic Dogma ...
- The Feast of the Most Holy trinity - Communio
- Diagram of the trinity