Scrabble word: TRIANGULATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIANGULATE exist?
Definitions of TRIANGULATE in dictionaries:
- verb - divide into triangles or give a triangular form to
- verb - measure by using trigonometry
- verb - survey by triangulation
- adj - composed of or marked with triangles
- To divide into triangles.
- To survey by triangulation.
- To make triangular.
- To measure by using trigonometry.
- Of or relating to triangles; triangular.
- Made up of or marked with triangles.
There are 11 letters in TRIANGULATE: A A E G I L N R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIANGULATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIANGULATE plus a wildcard: TRIANGULATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIANGULATE
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRIANGULATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.