Scrabble word: TRAVESTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAVESTY exist?
Definitions of TRAVESTY in dictionaries:
- noun - a comedy characterized by broad satire and improbable situations
- noun - a composition that imitates or misrepresents somebody's style, usually in a humorous way
- verb - make a travesty of
- An exaggerated or grotesque imitation, such as a parody of a literary work.
- verb - to imitate a serious literary work for comic effect
There are 8 letters in TRAVESTY: A E R S T T V Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRAVESTY plus a wildcard: TRAVESTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRAVESTY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRAVESTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.