Scrabble word: TRAPEZIUM
Is TRAPEZIUM valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TRAPEZIUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a quadrilateral with no parallel sides
- noun - a multiple star in the constellation of Orion
- noun - the wrist bone on the thumb side of the hand that articulates with the 1st and 2nd metacarpals
- A quadrilateral having no parallel sides.
- A trapezoid.
- A bone in the wrist at the base of the thumb.
- noun - a four-sided polygon having no parallel sides
There are 9 letters in TRAPEZIUM: A E I M P R T U Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAPEZIUM
Click to search all anagrams of TRAPEZIUM plus a wildcard: TRAPEZIUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRAPEZIUM
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRAPEZIUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.