Scrabble word: TRANSMUTATION
Is TRANSMUTATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TRANSMUTATION in dictionaries:
- noun - an act that changes the form or character or substance of something
- noun - a qualitative change
- noun - (physics) the change of one chemical element into another (as by nuclear decay or radioactive bombardment)
- The act or an instance of transmuting; transformation.
- The state of being transmuted.
- Transformation of one element into another by one or a series of nuclear reactions.
- The supposed conversion of base metals into gold or silver in alchemy.
There are 13 letters in TRANSMUTATION: A A I M N N O R S T T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANSMUTATION
Click to search all anagrams of TRANSMUTATION plus a wildcard: TRANSMUTATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRANSMUTATION
13 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRANSMUTATION
Lookup in Wiki for TRANSMUTATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.