Scrabble word: TRANSMITTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRANSMITTING exist?
Definitions of TRANSMITTING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of sending a message
- verb - transfer to another
- verb - transmit or serve as the medium for transmission
- verb - broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
- verb - send from one person or place to another
- verb - to send from one place or person to another
There are 12 letters in TRANSMITTING: A G I I M N N R S T T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRANSMITTING plus a wildcard: TRANSMITTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRANSMITTING
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRANSMITTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.