Scrabble word: TRANSMITTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRANSMITTER exist?
Definitions of TRANSMITTER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who transmits a message
- noun - any agent (person or animal or microorganism) that carries and transmits a disease
- noun - set used to broadcast radio or tv signals
- One that transmits: a transmitter of disease; a transmitter of tall tales.
- An electronic device that generates and amplifies a carrier wave, modulates it with a meaningful signal derived from speech or other sources, and radiates the resulting signal from an antenna.
- The portion of a telephone that converts the incident sounds into electrical impulses that are conveyed to a remote receiver.
- A telegraphic sending instrument.
There are 11 letters in TRANSMITTER: A E I M N R R S T T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANSMITTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRANSMITTER plus a wildcard: TRANSMITTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRANSMITTER
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRANSMITTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.