Scrabble word: TRANSITING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRANSITING exist?
Definitions of TRANSITING in dictionaries:
- verb - make a passage or journey from one place to another
- verb - pass across (a sign or house of the zodiac) or pass across (the disk of a celestial body or the meridian of a place)
- verb - revolve (the telescope of a surveying transit) about its horizontal transverse axis in order to reverse its direction
- verb - cause or enable to pass through
- verb - to pass across or through
There are 10 letters in TRANSITING: A G I I N N R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANSITING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRANSITING plus a wildcard: TRANSITING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRANSITING
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRANSITING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.