Scrabble word: TRANSFUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRANSFUSE exist?
Definitions of TRANSFUSE in dictionaries:
- verb - impart gradually
- verb - pour out of one vessel into another
- verb - treat by applying evacuated cups to the patient's skin
- verb - give a transfusion (e.g., of blood) to
- To pour (something) out of one vessel into another.
- To cause to be instilled or imparted: transfused a love of learning to her children.
- To diffuse through; permeate: a glade that was transfused with sunlight.
- To administer a transfusion of or to.
There are 9 letters in TRANSFUSE: A E F N R S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANSFUSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRANSFUSE plus a wildcard: TRANSFUSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRANSFUSE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRANSFUSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.