Scrabble word: TRANSFORM
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRANSFORM exist?
Definitions of TRANSFORM in dictionaries:
- verb - subject to a mathematical transformation
- verb - change or alter in form, appearance, or nature
- verb - change in outward structure or looks
- verb - change from one form or medium into another
- verb - convert (one form of energy) to another
- verb - change (a bacterial cell) into a genetically distinct cell by the introduction of DNA from another cell of the same or closely related species
- verb - increase or decrease (an alternating current or voltage)
- To change markedly the appearance or form of: “A thick, fibrous fog had transformed the trees into ghosts and the streetlights into soft, haloed moons” (David Michael Kaplan).
- To change the nature, function, or condition of; convert.
- To subject to a transformation.
- To subject (a construction) to a transformation.
- To subject to the action of a transformer.
- To subject (a bacterial cell) to transformation.
There are 9 letters in TRANSFORM: A F M N O R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANSFORM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRANSFORM plus a wildcard: TRANSFORM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRANSFORM
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRANSFORM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.