Scrabble word: TRANSFORM
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRANSFORM exist?
Definitions of TRANSFORM in dictionaries:
- verb - subject to a mathematical transformation
- verb - change or alter in form, appearance, or nature
- verb - change in outward structure or looks
- verb - change from one form or medium into another
- verb - convert (one form of energy) to another
- verb - change (a bacterial cell) into a genetically distinct cell by the introduction of DNA from another cell of the same or closely related species
- verb - increase or decrease (an alternating current or voltage)
- To change markedly the appearance or form of: “A thick, fibrous fog had transformed the trees into ghosts and the streetlights into soft, haloed moons” (David Michael Kaplan).
- To change the nature, function, or condition of; convert.
- To subject to a transformation.
- To subject (a construction) to a transformation.
- To subject to the action of a transformer.
- To subject (a bacterial cell) to transformation.
There are 9 letters in TRANSFORM: A F M N O R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANSFORM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRANSFORM plus a wildcard: TRANSFORM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRANSFORM
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words