Scrabble word: TRAMONTANE
Is TRAMONTANE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TRAMONTANE in dictionaries:
- noun - a cold dry wind that blows south out of the mountains into Italy and the western Mediterranean
- adj - on or coming from the other side of the mountains (from the speaker)
- adj - being or coming from another country
- Dwelling beyond or coming from the far side of the mountains, especially the Alps as viewed from Italy.
- From another country; foreign.
- A person who lives beyond the mountains.
- A foreigner; a stranger.
- A cold north wind in Italy.
There are 10 letters in TRAMONTANE: A A E M N N O R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAMONTANE
Click to search all anagrams of TRAMONTANE plus a wildcard: TRAMONTANE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRAMONTANE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRAMONTANE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.