Scrabble word: TRADEMARK
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRADEMARK exist?
Definitions of TRADEMARK in dictionaries:
- noun - a distinctive characteristic or attribute
- noun - a formally registered symbol identifying the manufacturer or distributor of a product
- verb - mark with a brand or trademark
- verb - register the trademark of
- TM A name, symbol, or other device identifying a product, officially registered and legally restricted to the use of the owner or manufacturer.
- A distinctive characteristic by which a person or thing comes to be known: the shuffle and snicker that became the comedian’s trademark.
- To label (a product) with proprietary identification.
- To register (something) as a trademark.