Is TRADEMARK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRADEMARK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a distinctive characteristic or attribute
- noun - a formally registered symbol identifying the manufacturer or distributor of a product
- verb - mark with a brand or trademark
- verb - register the trademark of
- TM A name, symbol, or other device identifying a product, officially registered and legally restricted to the use of the owner or manufacturer.
- A distinctive characteristic by which a person or thing comes to be known: the shuffle and snicker that became the comedian’s trademark.
- To label (a product) with proprietary identification.
- To register (something) as a trademark.
There are 9 letters in TRADEMARK: A A D E K M R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRADEMARK
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRADEMARK, to go: TRADEMARK?
Rearrange the letters in TRADEMARK and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of TRADEMARK
7 letters out of TRADEMARK
6 letters out of TRADEMARK
5 letters out of TRADEMARK
4 letters out of TRADEMARK
3 letters out of TRADEMARK
2 letters out of TRADEMARK
Contextual use of TRADEMARK
What's nearby TRADEMARK
Lookup in Wiki for TRADEMARK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRADEMARK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRADEMARK"