Scrabble word: TRADEMARK
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRADEMARK exist?
Definitions of TRADEMARK in dictionaries:
- noun - a distinctive characteristic or attribute
- noun - a formally registered symbol identifying the manufacturer or distributor of a product
- verb - mark with a brand or trademark
- verb - register the trademark of
- TM A name, symbol, or other device identifying a product, officially registered and legally restricted to the use of the owner or manufacturer.
- A distinctive characteristic by which a person or thing comes to be known: the shuffle and snicker that became the comedian’s trademark.
- To label (a product) with proprietary identification.
- To register (something) as a trademark.
There are 9 letters in TRADEMARK: A A D E K M R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRADEMARK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRADEMARK plus a wildcard: TRADEMARK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRADEMARK
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRADEMARK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.