Scrabble word: TOPOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOPOLOGY exist?
Definitions of TOPOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - topographic study of a given place (especially the history of the place as indicated by its topography)
- noun - the study of anatomy based on regions or divisions of the body and emphasizing the relations between various structures (muscles and nerves and arteries etc.) in that region
- noun - the branch of pure mathematics that deals only with the properties of a figure X that hold for every figure into which X can be transformed with a one-to-one correspondence that is continuous in both directions
- noun - the configuration of a communication network
- Topographic study of a given place, especially the history of a region as indicated by its topography.
- The anatomical structure of a specific area or part of the body.
- The study of the properties of geometric figures or solids that are not normally affected by changes in size or shape.
- noun - a branch of mathematics
There are 8 letters in TOPOLOGY: G L O O O P T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOPOLOGY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOPOLOGY plus a wildcard: TOPOLOGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOPOLOGY
Images for TOPOLOGY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.