Scrabble word: TOPOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOPOLOGY exist?
Definitions of TOPOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - topographic study of a given place (especially the history of the place as indicated by its topography)
- noun - the study of anatomy based on regions or divisions of the body and emphasizing the relations between various structures (muscles and nerves and arteries etc.) in that region
- noun - the branch of pure mathematics that deals only with the properties of a figure X that hold for every figure into which X can be transformed with a one-to-one correspondence that is continuous in both directions
- noun - the configuration of a communication network
- Topographic study of a given place, especially the history of a region as indicated by its topography.
- The anatomical structure of a specific area or part of the body.
- The study of the properties of geometric figures or solids that are not normally affected by changes in size or shape.
- noun - a branch of mathematics