Scrabble word: TOPAZ
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOPAZ exist?
Definitions of TOPAZ in dictionaries:
- noun - a yellow quartz
- noun - a mineral (fluosilicate of aluminum) that occurs in crystals of various colors and is used as a gemstone
- noun - a light brown the color of topaz
- A colorless, blue, yellow, brown, or pink aluminum silicate mineral, often found in association with granitic rocks and valued as a gemstone, especially in the brown and pink varieties.
- Any of various yellow gemstones, especially a yellow variety of sapphire or corundum.
- A light yellow variety of quartz.
- Either of two South American hummingbirds (Topaza pyra or T.
- adj - a mineral [n -ES] : TOPAZINE
There are 5 letters in TOPAZ: A O P T Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOPAZ plus a wildcard: TOPAZ?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOPAZ
Images for TOPAZ
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.