Scrabble word: TOPAZ
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOPAZ exist?
Definitions of TOPAZ in dictionaries:
- noun - a yellow quartz
- noun - a mineral (fluosilicate of aluminum) that occurs in crystals of various colors and is used as a gemstone
- noun - a light brown the color of topaz
- A colorless, blue, yellow, brown, or pink aluminum silicate mineral, often found in association with granitic rocks and valued as a gemstone, especially in the brown and pink varieties.
- Any of various yellow gemstones, especially a yellow variety of sapphire or corundum.
- A light yellow variety of quartz.
- Either of two South American hummingbirds (Topaza pyra or T.
- adj - a mineral [n -ES] : TOPAZINE