Scrabble word: TITHING
Is TITHING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TITHING in dictionaries:
- verb - exact a tithe from
- verb - levy a tithe on (produce or a crop)
- verb - pay one tenth of
- verb - pay a tenth of one's income, especially to the church
- An administrative division consisting of ten householders in the old English system of frankpledge.
- noun - the act of levying tithes
There are 7 letters in TITHING: G H I I N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TITHING
Click to search all anagrams of TITHING plus a wildcard: TITHING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TITHING
Images for TITHING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.