Scrabble word: TIMEKEEPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIMEKEEPER exist?
Definitions of TIMEKEEPER in dictionaries:
- noun - (sports) an official who keeps track of the time elapsed
- noun - a clerk who keeps track of the hours worked by employees
- noun - a measuring instrument or device for keeping time
- One who keeps track of elapsed time in a sporting event.
- One who keeps records of the hours worked by employees.
- A device for keeping time; a timepiece.
There are 10 letters in TIMEKEEPER: E E E E I K M P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TIMEKEEPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TIMEKEEPER plus a wildcard: TIMEKEEPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TIMEKEEPER
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TIMEKEEPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.