Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TIGHTENED
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIGHTENED exist?
Definitions of TIGHTENED in dictionaries:
- verb - make tight or tighter
- verb - become tight or tighter
- verb - restrict
- verb - narrow or limit
- adv - firmly or closely fixed in place [adj TIGHTER, TIGHTEST] : TIGHTLY
There are 9 letters in TIGHTENED: D E E G H I N T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TIGHTENED plus a wildcard: TIGHTENED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TIGHTENED
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TIGHTENED
- First time posting here just got my braces tightened - Imgur
- Mortgage rules to be tightened further by Ottawa - Business - CBC News
- Bicycle Fastener Torque Specification
- Security tightened in Punjab Haryana over Dera protests - The Hindu
- Security tightened up after deadly blast in NW Pakistan - Xinhua ...
- Security tightened in India after twin blasts - Xinhua English.news ...
- capital of Yemen April 14 2012. The local government has tightened ...
- Home Evening Dresses Leopard tightened Under A Loose Skirt Diamond ...
- ... tension - A Smart Bolt Shows You When Its tightened - Softpedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.