Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TICKETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TICKETS exist?
Definitions of TICKETS in dictionaries:
- noun - a commercial document showing that the holder is entitled to something (as to ride on public transportation or to enter a public entertainment)
- noun - a label written or printed on paper, cardboard, or plastic that is attached to something to indicate its owner, nature, price, etc.
- noun - a summons issued to an offender (especially to someone who violates a traffic regulation)
- noun - a list of candidates nominated by a political party to run for election to public offices
- noun - the appropriate or desirable thing
- verb - issue a ticket or a fine to as a penalty
- verb - provide with a ticket for passage or admission
- verb - to attach a tag to
There are 7 letters in TICKETS: C E I K S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TICKETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TICKETS plus a wildcard: TICKETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TICKETS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TICKETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.