Scrabble word: TICKETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TICKETS exist?
Definitions of TICKETS in dictionaries:
- noun - a commercial document showing that the holder is entitled to something (as to ride on public transportation or to enter a public entertainment)
- noun - a label written or printed on paper, cardboard, or plastic that is attached to something to indicate its owner, nature, price, etc.
- noun - a summons issued to an offender (especially to someone who violates a traffic regulation)
- noun - a list of candidates nominated by a political party to run for election to public offices
- noun - the appropriate or desirable thing
- verb - issue a ticket or a fine to as a penalty
- verb - provide with a ticket for passage or admission
- verb - to attach a tag to