Scrabble word: TICKET
In which Scrabble dictionary does TICKET exist?
Definitions of TICKET in dictionaries:
- noun - a commercial document showing that the holder is entitled to something (as to ride on public transportation or to enter a public entertainment)
- noun - a label written or printed on paper, cardboard, or plastic that is attached to something to indicate its owner, nature, price, etc.
- noun - a summons issued to an offender (especially to someone who violates a traffic regulation)
- noun - a list of candidates nominated by a political party to run for election to public offices
- noun - the appropriate or desirable thing
- verb - issue a ticket or a fine to as a penalty
- verb - provide with a ticket for passage or admission
- A certifying document, especially a captain’s or pilot’s license.
- An identifying or descriptive tag attached to merchandise; a label.
- A list of candidates proposed or endorsed by a political party; a slate.
- A legal summons, especially for a traffic violation.
- The proper or desirable thing: A change of scene would be just the ticket for us.
- A means to an end: “He went to Washington... to become press secretary... it was his ticket out of the Delta” (Nicholas Lamann).
- To provide with a ticket for passage or admission: ticket all passengers through to Amsterdam.
- To attach a ticket to; tag.
- To designate for a specified use or end; destine: funds that have been ticketed for research.
- The earliest uses of the word in English were in the senses “a short written notice,” “a notice posted in a public place,” and “a written certification.
- verb - to attach a tag to
There are 6 letters in TICKET: C E I K T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TICKET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TICKET plus a wildcard: TICKET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TICKET
Images for TICKET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.