Scrabble word: THUNDERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does THUNDERS exist?
Definitions of THUNDERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a deep prolonged loud noise
- noun - a booming or crashing noise caused by air expanding along the path of a bolt of lightning
- noun - street names for heroin
- verb - move fast, noisily, and heavily
- verb - utter words loudly and forcefully
- verb - be the case that thunder is being heard
- verb - to make or produce a loud noise
- verb - to produce a loud, resounding sound
There are 8 letters in THUNDERS: D E H N R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THUNDERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THUNDERS plus a wildcard: THUNDERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THUNDERS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THUNDERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.