Scrabble word: THUMPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does THUMPING exist?
Definitions of THUMPING in dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy dull sound (as made by impact of heavy objects)
- verb - move rhythmically
- verb - make a dull sound
- verb - hit hard with the hand, fist, or some heavy instrument
- adj - (used informally) very large
- Outstanding in size, degree, or quality: a thumping success; a thumping party.
- verb - to strike so as to make a dull, heavy sound
There are 8 letters in THUMPING: G H I M N P T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THUMPING plus a wildcard: THUMPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THUMPING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THUMPING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.