Is THROWAWAY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THROWAWAY in various dictionaries:
- noun - (sometimes offensive) a homeless boy who has been abandoned and roams the streets
- noun - an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution
- noun - words spoken in a casual way with conscious under-emphasis
- adj - thrown away
- adj - intended to be thrown away after use
- Something designed or likely to be discarded after use, as a free handbill distributed on the street.
- A child or teenager who has been rejected, ejected, or abandoned by parents or guardians and lives on the streets.
- Designed or intended to be discarded after use: throwaway packaging.
- Readily discarding things: a throwaway society.
- Having been rejected, ejected, or abandoned by parents or guardians: throwaway children living on the streets.
- Written or delivered in a low-key or offhand manner: “a sentence fragment or quirky throwaway metaphor” (Joyce Carol Oates).
There are 9 letters in THROWAWAY: A A H O R T W W Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THROWAWAY
To search all scrabble anagrams of THROWAWAY, to go: THROWAWAY?
Rearrange the letters in THROWAWAY and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of THROWAWAY
7 letters out of THROWAWAY
6 letters out of THROWAWAY
5 letters out of THROWAWAY
4 letters out of THROWAWAY
3 letters out of THROWAWAY
2 letters out of THROWAWAY
Contextual use of THROWAWAY
What's nearby THROWAWAY
Lookup in Wiki for THROWAWAY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THROWAWAY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THROWAWAY"