Scrabble word: THROWAWAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does THROWAWAY exist?
Definitions of THROWAWAY in dictionaries:
- noun - (sometimes offensive) a homeless boy who has been abandoned and roams the streets
- noun - an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution
- noun - words spoken in a casual way with conscious under-emphasis
- adj - thrown away
- adj - intended to be thrown away after use
- Something designed or likely to be discarded after use, as a free handbill distributed on the street.
- A child or teenager who has been rejected, ejected, or abandoned by parents or guardians and lives on the streets.
- Designed or intended to be discarded after use: throwaway packaging.
- Readily discarding things: a throwaway society.
- Having been rejected, ejected, or abandoned by parents or guardians: throwaway children living on the streets.
- Written or delivered in a low-key or offhand manner: “a sentence fragment or quirky throwaway metaphor” (Joyce Carol Oates).
There are 9 letters in THROWAWAY: A A H O R T W W Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THROWAWAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THROWAWAY plus a wildcard: THROWAWAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THROWAWAY
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THROWAWAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.