Scrabble word: THOUGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does THOUGHT exist?
Definitions of THOUGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - the content of cognition
- noun - the process of using your mind to consider something carefully
- noun - the organized beliefs of a period or group or individual
- noun - a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty
- noun - an instance of deliberate thinking
- The act or process of thinking; cogitation.
- A product of thinking.
- The faculty of thinking or reasoning.
- The intellectual activity or production of a particular time or group: ancient Greek thought; deconstructionist thought.
- Consideration; attention: didn’t give much thought to what she said.
- Intention; purpose.
- Expectation or conception: She had no thought that anything was wrong.
- A trifle; a bit: You could be a thought more considerate.
- noun - a product of thinking