Scrabble word: THIMBLEBERRY
Is THIMBLEBERRY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of THIMBLEBERRY in dictionaries:
- noun - shrubby raspberry of eastern North America having showy rose to purplish flowers and red or orange thimble-shaped fruit
- noun - white-flowered raspberry of western North America and northern Mexico with thimble-shaped orange berries
- noun - raspberry native to eastern North America having black thimble-shaped fruit
- Any of several North American raspberries, especially Rubus parviflorus, R.
- The fruit of any of these plants.
There are 12 letters in THIMBLEBERRY: B B E E H I L M R R T Y
Click to search all anagrams of THIMBLEBERRY plus a wildcard: THIMBLEBERRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THIMBLEBERRY
12 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THIMBLEBERRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.