Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: THIAZOLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does THIAZOLE exist?
Definitions of THIAZOLE in dictionaries:
- A colorless or pale yellow liquid, C 3H3NS, containing a five-member ring composed of a nitrogen atom, a sulfur atom, and three carbon atoms, used in making dyes and fungicides.
- Any of various derivatives of this compound.
- n - a chemical compound
There are 8 letters in THIAZOLE: A E H I L O T Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THIAZOLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THIAZOLE plus a wildcard: THIAZOLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THIAZOLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THIAZOLE
- thiazole Yellow G CAS 1829-00-1 Santa Cruz Biotech
- ... functional group carboxyl group thiazole ring citric acid participates
- Discovery of an oxidation (Ox) domain of NRPS for thiazole ...
- Reticular activating system
- thiazole - goo Wikipedia ()
- ... is a second thiazole ring but it is not fused to the -lactam ring
- thiazole Definition from Answers.com
- edit ] Occurrence of thiazoles and thiazolium salts
- CAS No.133311-51-0 Suppliers and pricesthiazole2-bromo-5-phenyl ...
- substituted pyridine carboxyl amide mercuric compound
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.