Scrabble word: TEXTURE
Is TEXTURE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TEXTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - the feel of a surface or a fabric
- noun - the essential quality of something
- noun - the musical pattern created by parts being played or sung together
- noun - the characteristic appearance of a surface having a tactile quality
- noun - the physical composition of something (especially with respect to the size and shape of the small constituents of a substance)
- A structure of interwoven fibers or other elements.
- The basic structure or composition, especially of something complex or fine: the orderly texture of matter as seen through an electron microscope.
- The appearance and feel of a surface: the smooth texture of soap; the rough texture of plowed fields.
- A rough or grainy surface quality: Brick walls give a room texture.
- Distinctive or identifying character or characteristics: “the haunting contours and textures of the physical world” (Joyce Carol Oates).
- verb - to make by weaving
There are 7 letters in TEXTURE: E E R T T U X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEXTURE
Click to search all anagrams of TEXTURE plus a wildcard: TEXTURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEXTURE
Images for TEXTURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.