Scrabble word: TEXTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEXTURE exist?
Definitions of TEXTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - the feel of a surface or a fabric
- noun - the essential quality of something
- noun - the musical pattern created by parts being played or sung together
- noun - the characteristic appearance of a surface having a tactile quality
- noun - the physical composition of something (especially with respect to the size and shape of the small constituents of a substance)
- A structure of interwoven fibers or other elements.
- The basic structure or composition, especially of something complex or fine: the orderly texture of matter as seen through an electron microscope.
- The appearance and feel of a surface: the smooth texture of soap; the rough texture of plowed fields.
- A rough or grainy surface quality: Brick walls give a room texture.
- Distinctive or identifying character or characteristics: “the haunting contours and textures of the physical world” (Joyce Carol Oates).
- verb - to make by weaving